Sunday, January 14, 2007

The New Metal

yesterday i was at foothill from about 7:30am to 7:00pm. a very tiring day, it was of a little reward. i placed 7th , but there are two reasons why i was so low: first, i was a little to heavy to be in my normal weight class, and i was still 3-1. second the guy who was my first match, went and beat our best wrestler there who then got second. so what i decided to do is cut weight for next week, i think ill do a lot better in my old one, that and on wed. i have to certify my weight, and what I'm at i get two additional pounds, so i would have to stay in what will become the 191 weight class, while i weigh 178, that not all good for me.

2 comments:

Rob Cunningham said...

You deserve a medal...for your spelling. Nice job this time! ;)

Steven Nelson said...

thanks mom, i mean mo, i mean rob.