Saturday, January 6, 2007

The Christmas List

so i know it's a little late but I've had school this week, and been lazy, so this year for Christmas i got some much needed new clothes. i actually got two blazers, one corduroy one leather. two long sleeve dress shirts, one white, one plaid. i also got another flannel shirt, it's keeping me warmer. a Texas longhorns shirt and beanie. a bunch of good ol' marine stuff i.e. shirts, pants, another beanie, and a bunch of money to use to buy more clothes. and one of my most favorites, a green bay packers watch, that my brother's girlfriend gave me. I'm positive that i forgot something else but in any way, for those who got me gifts and read this, thank you very much!

3 comments:

Rob Cunningham said...

Yea you forgot at least one thing from your list...

Steven Nelson said...

yeah thanks for the itunes card.

Anonymous said...

Wow... what a lucky young man you are!! Sounds like you have some very generous, thoughtful, kind, dedicated, generous and oh yeah... handsome parents! You Lucked :)